15 March 2011

Happy New Blog!

Well it’s a new start so let’s bang on with a new blog. The reason for the new start is that i have just turned the ripe old age of 21, which means the next chapter of my life, which mean do something new. So i will give you a quick intro on what this blog is going to be about.

My life is pretty straight forward. I live in the north of England with my lovely boyfriend Dan. I love my independence and I’m a real house bunny. I would rather stay in watching a film than going down the pub every weekend. That’s not to say that i don’t go out once and a while and if you are an avid reader you will probably become quite familiar with my once a month party antics.

I love books especially classics literature. Art, movies, cooking, history, inspiration and just general living. I know it sounds cliché but i really do. I love those little moments in life that everyone misses except a few and i hope to share them with the world.

So watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment