24 March 2011

Diary Entry 1: Widget.

My first diary entry!
Thought i would be creative and try to name them all.
 So i got a new widget today for my books. I love it!


I might as well reveal that i did opt for the easier option in books and im now reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I promise i will read Dracula next it’s just my brains still tired from the last classic novel. I thought i would read something a little lighter this time. To be honest I’m not a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks’s books. I always seem to get bored halfway in and just watch the movie version instead, and then obviously the book is ruined by then because i know what’s going to happen. It’s a vicious cycle. But i thought maybe this would ease my brain a bit and it has. It’s actually quite good. The main characters a bit of a drama queen but i think it’s only gonna get better from here. I do own a lot of Nicholas Sparks’s books but never get round to finishing them. Was thinking maybe later on down the road i might have a marathon of all his books with the hope of finishing them. Who knows, i might even get into them more.



Sad news about Elizabeth Taylor's death. What a life she had though. Think i will watch Giant at some point this week as a tribute. Love that film. Plus James Dean is pretty fly too. Won’t do any harm.

Rest in peace Miss Taylor xx


Have a good day everyone xx




No comments:

Post a Comment